How to use your Authentic holder for IQOS 3 DUO
1. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. If it’s low, plug the device into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable.
2. To turn the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger on or off, press the button at the top for 4 seconds. Check the status lights on your IQOS Holder to see the battery level. 2 lights mean it’s fully charged, and you can use it twice. 1 light means 1 use. No lights mean it’s time to recharge the holder.
3. To use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, gently insert a HEETS stick. Don’t twist it. If you do, you risk breaking the blade after inserting the HEETS stick; press and hold the holder button. You’ll feel a vibration, and the lights will pulse slowly. That means the holder is getting ready. When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are steadily on, you’re good to go.
4. If you feel two vibrations again, your IQOS time is nearly up. Slide open the IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the HEETS stick, and slide the holder shut. Tap the holder button to see the device’s status. Remember: one light means there’s one use remaining. You can use IQOS again or place the holder back in the charger.
5. With the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the charger, watch the lights on top of the charger. When it’s flashing, that means the holder is charging. When both lights are on, you can take the holder out.
How to clean your Authentic holder for IQOS 3 DUO
Cleaning shouldn’t be hard work. So our cleaner tool makes it easy.
1. There’s no liquid involved in the cleaning process. Once your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is cool, after at least 30 seconds from the last use, you can slide the cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Check that the cleaning tool is in good condition. Now insert it to the end of your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Don’t twist yet! Once the cleaner is in the holder, twist the cleaner gently 2 or 3 times. When you finish, carefully remove the cleaner.
3. Every once in a while, you can also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Remember to avoid the blade when you do so. And clean the cap, too, top and bottom.
Keep your IQOS clean.
How to charge your Authentic holder for IQOS 3 DUO
1. Tap the Authentic holder for IQOS Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. A flashing light at the top of the charger signals a low battery. Plug the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC adaptor and cable. Now the flashing light indicates the battery’s charging. When the status bar is full, you have a full charge, which is good for up to 20 uses.
2. Check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Two lights mean your holder is fully charged and can use it twice. 1 light means you only have 1 use left. No lights mean it’s time to recharge your holder.
3. Slide open your Authentic holder for IQOS, remove the HEETS stick, and then slide the holder shut. Insert the IQOS 3 DUO Holder into the charger. Check the two small lights at the top of the charger. When they’re flashing, that means the IQOS 3 DUO Holder is charging. When they’re steady, your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is ready to use.
How can I reset my Authentic holder for IQOS 3 DUO device?
You can easily reset your IQOS device by pressing and holding the Pocket Charger Button for 8 seconds and then releasing it. The Battery Status light will fade in, blink twice, and then progressively fade in to confirm a reset.
What should I do if my Authentic holder for IQOS 3 DUO device is not functioning?
If your Authentic holder for Authentic holder for IQOS device is not working, perform a reset.
Still no luck? Please get in touch with Customer Care (By email: [email protected]
Opening hours: Sunday-Thursday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS store.