Uwell Caliburn G2 Pod System is a very compact and portable pod system that features a 750mAh battery, an 18W maximum output, and a refillable pod that can contain up to 2mL of eJuice. The Caliburn G2 Pod is made of zinc alloy, and the pods are made of glass. The device features a bottom fill system that allows you to fill the pods directly from the bottle.
UWELL CALIBURN G2 POD SYSTEM DUBAI
The Caliburn G2 has a dual firing mechanism and can offer silky smooth vapor and taste from your favorite eJuice either a button fire or draw-activated firing mechanism. The device can hold 2.0ml of eJuice in its reservoir, which means you can vape for longer without having to refill.
CALIBURN G2 POD SYSTEM SPECIFICATION
Materials: PA, Aluminium Ally
liquid capacity: 2ml
Net weight: 36g
Output wattage: 18W
Battery capacity: 750mAh
Coil Specifications: FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 1.2ohm， FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 0.8ohm
It’s known that Caliburn lines dedicated to providing users excellent and amzing flavors. Caliburn G2 Kit utilizes Pro-FOCS technology to give you the maximum authentic flavor which restoring from the e-liquid, providing you with original and pure taste, sustaining to the last drop of the e-liquid.
E-LIQUID CHECK WINDOW
Compared with Caliburn G, Caliburn G2 has a new e-liquid check window design, to remind you of filling your e-liquid any time when it is running out. At the same time, it looks more fashionable and modern.
CALIBURN G2 POD SYSTEM TOP FILLING
As all we know, the top filling would save the time to pull out the drip tip to refill e-liquid. Caliburn G2 is convenient to fill your e-juice via a top filling system, decreasing the leakness and saving your time.
CALIBURN G2 POD SYSTEM COILS & RESISTANCE
Caliburn G2 kit includes 2 coils, a 1.2 Ω meshed coil and a 0.8 Ω meshed coil. Besides the two coils, Caliburn G2 is also compatible with Caliburn G’s coils, 1.0 Ω meshed coil and 0.8 Ω meshed coil. You can use your Caliburn G coils on this device if you have Caliburn G.
In order to get better taste, we suggest different coils have different Freebase Nicotine and Nic Salt value, as follows:
0.8 Ω meshed coil: 3~6ML Freebase Nicotine, 15~30ML Nic Salt
1.0 Ω meshed coil: 6~8ML Freebase Nicotine, 20~35ML Nic Salt
1.2 Ω meshed coil: 6~12ML Freebase Nicotine, 30~50ML Nic Salt
Taking what users loved best about the Caliburn G and adding some new features, the UWell Caliburn G2 has created a lot of buzz since it was released at the start of 2022. That means new and returning Caliburn users still have plenty of questions about the G2 and how to make the most of it. Fortunately, we’ve got the answers.
Our team at U Vape knows all about the Caliburn G2, and we’re here to share our knowledge with you. Find answers to the most common questions we receive about this device below, so you can decide whether to buy one and keep it in great shape if you do.
How Long Will It Take to Charge My UWell Caliburn G2?
The Caliburn G2 uses a USB-C fast charger supplied with the device. The 750mAh battery in the G2 takes 45-50 minutes to reach a full charge when connected to this charger.
Can I Use a Different Charger to Charge My UWell Caliburn G2?
We always advise customers to use the chargers supplied with their devices, and we make no exceptions for the Caliburn G2. While it may be tempting to try charging the battery faster by connecting the device to a charger that supplies more power, this can damage the battery and permanently impact your device’s performance.
Can I Adjust the Wattage on My UWell Caliburn G2?
The UWell Caliburn G2 is a fixed wattage device with a maximum output of 18W. The output can only change depending on the resistance of the pods with integrated coils you use.
How Do I Know When My UWell Caliburn G2 Is Charged?
The flashing light at the bottom of the Caliburn G2 displays the following colours during various charging stages:
- Red: low charge
- Blue: medium charge
- Green: sufficient charge
The light will stop flashing and stay green when your Caliburn G2 device has stopped charging.
How Long Will My UWell Caliburn G2 Pods Last?
Most users report getting 1-2 weeks of use from each Caliburn G2 pod, depending on how much or how little they use their devices. Expect each coil to last through 20-25mL of e-liquid, unless the e-liquid you use is particularly sweet. Also, be advised that the 0.8Ω coils tend to last a little longer than the 1.2Ω coils.
Why Isn’t My UWell Caliburn G2 Hitting Correctly?
The UWell Caliburn G2 may not hit properly if:
- Your G2 is locked. To unlock the Caliburn G2, Quickly press the fire button 5 times.
- Your G2 has a dead battery. If the Caliburn G2 isn’t charged, it can’t produce vapour. Connect the device to power, check the battery status, and try again.
- Your G2 is dirty. Clean the contacts on top of your Caliburn G2 with a cotton swab and try again. If that doesn’t help, try cleaning the bottom of the pod with a cotton swab to remove old e-liquid residue, dust, or other debris that might be causing the problem.
Why Is My UWell Caliburn G2 Leaking?
The UWell Caliburn G2 should not normally leak—it uses a seal on the top of each pod to prevent leaking and overfilling. However, leaking can still occur if you misuse your device. Examples include:
- Hitting too hard. Sucking on the mouthpiece of your Caliburn G2 can draw e-liquid into the air tube, where it risks getting in your mouth. Puffing gently on your device will prevent this from occurring.
- Forcing e-liquid into the device. You shouldn’t take the seal on the Caliburn G2 as permission to cram as much e-liquid into your pod as possible. Try leaving a bit of room at the top for air (and use the viewing window on the side of the G2 to check the level).
Why Does My UWell Caliburn G2 Taste Bad?
You may not have primed the coil in your G2 pod properly. After filling your pod and inserting it into the device, wait for 5 minutes before you start firing. Doing so will allow the e-liquid to properly saturate the wick and reduce the chances of your coil being burnt.
Why Are My UWell Caliburn G2 Pods Burning Out Too Fast?
The following factors can cause your UWell Caliburn G2 pods to burn out too quickly:
- Sweet e-liquids. The sweeter your e-liquid, the more coil gunk it will produce—reducing the lifespan of your pod and eventually affecting the way your device tastes. For best results, consider using a milder e-liquid.
- Not priming coils. If you don’t prime your coils, you’ll burn them and your pods won’t last as long.
- Chain-vaping. Taking multiple draws in a row without giving the e-liquid a chance to saturate the wick between hits is another way to ruin your coil and burn out your pod. Always wait at least 5 seconds between hits.